Red Velvet Swirl Brownies
How to do it:
1. Blend eggs, water, and oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Add Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, sugar, and all purpose flour and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Deposit batter in a greased and lined 9” x 9” pan.
4. Gently spread the cream cheese layer and create a swirl pattern using a spatula.
5. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
Cream cheese layer:
1. Blend together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and Brite Vanilla Regular on low speed for 2 minutes.
Yield: 20 slices
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City