Refrigerated Chocolate Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. In a bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Press crust mixture in an ring mold and set aside.
2. Combine base ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place cheesecake mix and cold water. Using a wire attachment, whisk on high speed for 1 minute and scrape down the sides. Mix for another 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is light.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and chopped chocolate.
4. Deposit the cheesecake batter on top of the crust.
5. Chill to set.
6. Cover with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City