Roman Onion Bread & Rolls
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, Bakels Crusty Bread Concentrate, black pepper, Bakels Instant Yeast and water in a spiral mixer. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Rotitex. Shift to high speed and mix until dough is developed.
3. Add cooked and cooled filling when dough is 90% developed.
4. Mold and shape as desired.
5. Top loaves or rolls with onion rings and grated cheese as desired.
6. Proof and bake until done.
Yield: 3 x 450-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City