How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitex Bread Improver, TruMalt Medium and Fino Rye Base.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed then add Bakels Shortening. Mix for another 6 minutes at high speed or until fully developed.
4. Rest dough for 15 minutes.
5. Mold into desired shapes.
6. Proof for 1 hour.
7. Bake at 180°C for 10-20 minutes.
Yield: 5 x 400g loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City