How to do it:
1. Boil water and Bakels Margarine over medium heat.
2. Add flour all at once and stir vigorously over low heat. Continue to cook until it forms a dough ball and clears from the side of the pan.
3. Remove from heat and beat with a paddle until room temperature.
4. Add eggs one at a time and allow eggs to mix well with the dough before adding the next one.
5. Using a piping bag with a large tip, pipe out the dough (about 2 inches apart) on a flat sheet.
6. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
1. Whisk Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix, Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix, Apito Butta Vanilla Essence and water on high speed for 5 minutes.
1. Slit the top of the cream puffs with a knife.
2. Pipe filling.
3. Drizzle with melted Apito Cooking Chocolate.
4. Pipe remaining filling at the center.
Yield: 1 choux cake