Salted Caramel Cookies
How to do it:
1. Blend Bakels Caramel Lava Cake Mix, all purpose flour, water, eggs, iodized salt, and butter on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cashew nuts and Fino Dark Chocolate Chips. Mix on low speed until evenly distributed.
3. Chill the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Scoop out 15-20g pieces using an ice cream scooper.
5. Place on flat sheets.
6. Press the center of each dough using the thumb to form a hole. Pipe approximately 2g of Caramel Cream on each dough.
7. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
8. Top with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge and sea salt.
Yield: 18 pieces x 20g