Salted Egg Bacon Ensaymada
How to do it:
1. Place all dry ingredients in mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and egg yolks, and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Add butter, and mix on high speed until dough is fully developed.
4. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Scale to 70-g dough pieces, and roll each piece into a rectangular shape.
a. Brush top half of rectangular dough (lengthwise) with melted Dairy Blend.
b. Sprinkle with sugar, and arrange chopped bacon and grated cheese across the dough.
6. Roll dough into a long log, making sure to seal the edges to prevent filling from spilling out. Coil into a spiral, and place dough pieces into well-greased ensaymada tins.
8. Drizzle with Golden Sauce, and bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
9. Sprinkle the top with Fino Dusting Sugar.
Yield: 31 pcs