Salted Egg Yolk Hopia
How to do it:
1. Place Bakels Golden Sauce and all purpose flour in a heavy sauce pan and cook over medium heat.
2. Cook for 5 minutes until the filling thickens and set aside to cool down completely.
3. Scale to the desired weight.
1. Dissolve sugar and salt in water.
2. Mix all the ingredients in dough 1 using paddle attachment until totally combined and set aside.
3. Combine dough 2 ingredients and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
4. Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough 1 and carefully spread the dough 2 on top.
5. Fold the dough and envelope the paste inside.
6. Repeat the folding process for 3 times and roll the dough into a log.
7. Scale the dough to the desired weight.
1. Flatten the scaled dough on to a flat surface.
2. Place the filling on the dough and close the seams.
3. Carefully place the dough inside a round cooking cutter and press to get the desired shape.
4. Place on a non-stick baking pan and brush with egg wash.
5. Bake for 16 minutes in a 200°C oven.
Yield: 15 pcs