How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for Bakels Shortening, Bakels Margarine Special, and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening, Bakels Margarine Special, and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until developed.
3. Divide dough into three 660-g portions. Manually add Bakels Pesto Base to one portion and Bakels Country Herb Base to another portion. Leave one portion plain.
4. Scale pesto and herb doughs to 35g. Scale plain dough to 30g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough while keeping the center slightly thicker than the edge. Apply 15-g filling and seal.
6. Place in pastel tins.
7. Proof and bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
Tuna Apple Filling:
1. Drain off oil from the hot & spicy tuna flakes.
2. Add chopped onions and Les Fruits Apple 50%.
3. Mix together.
Bacon Tropicale Filling:
1. Fry bacon cubes. Remove excess oil.
2. Drain syrup off the crushed pineapple and mix it together with the fried bacon cubes.
3. Before serving, apply Diamond Glaze Caramel as a sauce to the filling.
Yield: 37 pieces x 35g + 22 pieces x 30g