Savoury Bacon Scones
How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, Bakels Baking Powder, bacon bits, Bakels Country Herb Base and salt. Rub Butta Butteroil Substitute into the flour and blend until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
2. Stir-in milk to give a soft dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead gently.
4. Pat out to about 1 inch thick and stamp out circles using a 2 inch fluted round pastry cutter.
5. Place on a floured baking tray and brush with a little beaten egg or milk.
6. Bake at 230°C for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 33 x 60g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City