How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a spiral mixer and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Shift to high speed and mix for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Bulk ferment the dough in oiled container for 60 minutes at room temperature.
4. Scale to 150g. Round and rest for 20 minutes.
5. Mold into baguette shape and place on greased perforated trays.
6. Proof for 40 minutes.
7. Bake at 220-230°C for approximately 40-50 minutes.
8. Pull out damper after the first 20 minutes of baking.
Yield: 12 x 150g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City