Smoked Cranberry Raisin Sourdough
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 250°C.
2. Prepare filling. Mix together Les Fruits 50% Cranberry and Vanilla Cream. Set aside.
3. Prepare dough. Combine ingredients except for the salt and dried cranberry and nuts in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt and dried cranberry and nuts and continue mixing until developed.
6. Transfer dough into a well-oiled container and ferment for 1 hour.
7. Divide the dough into desired weight. Add filing and mold into desired shapes.
8. Proof and bake at 250°C for 10 minutes.
9. Open damper and lower temperature at 200°C until done.
Yield: 300 g x 6pcs