Special Chocolate Loaf
How to do it:
Sponge and Dough method:
1. Blend bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, water and salt using a spiral mixer at low speed for 4 minutes.
2. Ferment for 3-4 hours.
3. Make a solution using sugar, salt and water, mix with the fermented sponge and dry ingredients (bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, skimmed milk, vital wheat gluten, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh,
alkalized cocoa powder and CSP 60) for 2 minutes at low speed.
4. Add Bakels Shortening and mix until fully developed.
5. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Weigh 440g pieces and 275g pieces and round.
7. Intermediate proof for 10 minutes.
8. Flatten each dough into rectangular shape and sprinkle Fino Dark Chocolate Chips evenly on top.
9. Roll into loaf shape and side pan dough.
10. Proof for approximately 75-90 minutes and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 x 440g and 1 x 275g