How to do it:
1. Rub Bakels Margarine Special and Bakels Shortening with the flour.
2. Dissolve sugar in water, then add to fat and flour. Knead lightly.
3. Spread to a thickness of 1/3 cm.
4. Cut out desired shape, place filling and pinch to seal edges.
5. Deep fry for 3-5 minutes or bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
1. Sauté onion and diced potatoes until potatoes are cooked. Add chicken strips.
2. Season with soy sauce, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
3. Add raisins and mix well.
Yield: 32 x 30-g dough