Spiced Apple Mousse Cake
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients for cake base except vegetable oil for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape and continue mixing for 4 minutes on medium speed.
3. Gradually add oil and continue mixing for 1 minute on low speed.
4. Deposit in 6-inch round pan and bake at 180oC until cake tester comes out clean.
5. Cool completely.
1. Combine Whip Brite Powder, cold water and all-purpose cream in a mixing bowl and whisk on slow speed for 30 seconds. Shift to high speed and whisk for 1 minute.
2. Add fresh ginger juice and whisk on slow speed for 30 seconds.
3. Dissolve gelatin powder in hot water.
4. Slowly add gelatin and mix for 30 seconds on slow speed.
5. Apply on cake base and keep frozen.
6. Apply Les Fruit Apple as topping. Keep frozen.
Yield: 2 x 6” round cake