How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together group 1 ingredients except for oil for 30 seconds on low speed.
3. Scrape down sides and bottom of the bowl. Continue mixing on high speed for 3-5 minutes or until ribbon stage. Gradually add oil.
4. Deposit batter in two greased and lined round cake molds.
5. Bake at 180°C for 25-40 minutes.
6. Let cool.
7. Prepare frosting by whisking together all group 2 ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and bottom of the bowl. Switch to high speed and continue mixing for 3-5 minutes or until mixture turns to whipped cream frosting.
8. Assemble the cake by frosting the cake with the prepared frosting.
9. Lastly, if desired, drizzle Bakels White Chocolate Truffle on the sides of the cake and let it drop down to create a dripped cake effect.
Yield: 6” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City