Spicy and Nutty Apple Cake
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, nuts, allspice and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl and blend for 1 minute on low speed using a paddle. Scrape down.
2. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Blend in vegetable oil and Les Fruits Apple on low speed.
4. Deposit into greased and flour pans.
5. Combine remaining Les Fruits Apple and refined sugar. Top batter uniformly.
6. Sprinkle nutty oat topping over apple filling. For nutty oat topping: combine all ingredients and blend using a cake paddle until mixture forms a crumb
7. Bake at 180°C for 40-50 minutes (depending on pan shape and size).
Yield: 5 x 450g batter