Standard Loaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Dry mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast and Lecitem Supreme for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in water (addition of ice in water is recommended to lower dough temperature to 30-32°C).
3. Add sugar-salt-water mixture to mixing bowl and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for about 6 minutes at high speed or until dough is well-developed.
5. Measure dough temperature.
6. Round dough and rest for 5 minutes.
7. Divide and scale into 380-g pieces, round, cover and rest for another 5 minutes.
8. Mold and place dough in well-greased loaf pans. Place cover on top.
9. Proof (use template to check if adequately proofed prior to baking).
10. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes. Remove immediately from the pan and let cool completely before packing.
Yield: 4 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City