How to do it:
1. Blend cake flour, Bakels Margarine Special and Ovalett for 1 minute at 1st speed.
2. Add remaining dry ingredients, blend for 1 minute at 1st speed.
3. Add 25% of the liquid ingredients and mix at 1st speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining liquid ingredients and mix at 2nd speed for 5 minutes.
5. Deposit in floured star-shaped baking pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 mins or until done.
7. Decorate with icing as desired.
1. Blend Bakels Whipping Cream using a paddle and high speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cold water gradually while mixing at high speed for 2 mins. Continue mixing using a wire whisk at high speed for another 3 mins or until desired volume is achieved.
Yield: 21 x 40 grams