How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, sugar, Ovalett and Apito Strawberry Paste.
2. Using a wire whip, mix at low speed for 1 minute.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients and mix at high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add water, continue mixing for 2 minutes.
5. Deposit in an 8-inch diameter round pan (greased and paper-lined).
6. Bake at 180°C for about 25-30 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite Whipped Topping Powder and cold water.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Decorate cake with icing and Les Fruits Strawberry.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake