Strawberry Caramel Mousse
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix with a wire whisk on high speed for 8 minutes.
3. Fold in melted butter.
4. Deposit batter in a jelly roll pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
6. Cut the cake using a 7” ring mold.
1. Boil Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Remove from heat and add Les Fruits Strawberry.
3. Pour into a 7” ring mold. Freeze until solid.
1. Soak gelatin sheets in ice water. Leave it as is until needed.
2. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze out the excess water from the gelatin sheets and add them to the whipped mixture.
4. Add Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and mix on low speed until homogeneous.
1. Put the sponge cake inside a 7” ring mold.
2. Place the strawberry disk on top.
3. Pipe Caramel Cream on top of the strawberry disk.
4. Pipe the mousse until the ring mold is full.
5. Combine Diamond Glaze Chocolate and Diamond Glaze Silver and use this mixture to glaze the top of the cake.
Yield: 1 x 7” round cake