How to do it:
1. Cream Bakels Shortening, sugar, powdered sugar, salt, glucose, eggs, water and baking soda.
2. Add sifted all purpose flour and Bakels Baking Powder, and Apito Strawberry Paste. Blend until combined.
3. Scale at 150 grams. Form into baston then divide into 10 pieces.
4. Form into balls, apply egg white on hands then re-ball and roll in powdered sugar.
5. Bake at 180°C for about 10-15 minutes.
Yield: 50 x 15g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City