How to do it:
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2. Boil sugar mixture until it reaches 220°F. Start whipping the egg whites at medium speed.
3. When temperature of sugar reaches 230°F, add cream of tartar then increase speed of mixer to high speed and continue whipping the egg whites.
4. When temperature of sugar reaches 240°F, remove from heat and add to egg whites gradually in a stream line while whipping.
5. Continue mixing until all syrup is added.
6. Add Apito Strawberry Paste and mix until well distributed.
7. Apply on cakes.
Yield: Good for 2 x 6” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City