Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Mix crushed chocolate cookies, crushed graham crackers and almond powder.
2. Melt butter and incorporate in the mixture.
3. Bake crust at 180°C for 10 minutes.
1. Cream sugar and cream cheese for 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength. Mix at medium speed for another 5 minutes.
3. Heat Bakels Condensed Milk. Add Bakels White Chocolate Truffle and pour into the mixture.
4. Swirl Les Fruits Strawberry.
5. Pour on top of the crust and bake at 150°C for 40-55 minutes.
6. Decorate with fresh strawberries brushed with Diamond Glaze Neutral. Sprinkle chopped pistachio.
Yield: 1 piece x 8.5”