How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast Red, salt, and Bakels Crusty Concentrate on low speed until combined.
2. Add water and eggs and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for 5 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. When dough is 90% developed, add Bakels Pesto Base and continue mixing until developed.
5. Round, cover and rest for 45-50 minutes.
6. Sheet dough to a rectangular shape about ¼ in. thick.
7. Spread Italian spaghetti sauce, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides.
8. Put the other ingredients for filling on top.
9. Roll from the long side. Seal the edges properly.
11. Make diagonal slits along the dough.
12. Apply egg wash.
13. Bake at 180°C until done.
Yield: 20 slices