How to do it:
1. Mix Bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, salt, sugar, skimmed milk powder, water, Bakels Shortening, Lecinta Plus and Dobrim High Speed-BRF in a spiral mixer for 8 minutes.
2. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
3. Scale the dough into 50-g pieces.
4. Round up, then cover and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Form each into a long cylindrical shape (approx. 1 cm in diameter), cover and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Roll out the dough on a very wet towel and cover generously with brown sugar and cinnamon.
7. Form into desired shape (pretzel or knot).
9. Bake at 212°C for 8 minutes. Remove from the pan immediately after baking and let cool.
Yield: 35 x 50-g dough