Sun Rye Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients until fully developed.
2. Rest for 10 minutes
3. Divide the dough into 300-g and 50-g pieces.
4. Round the 300-g dough piece.
5. Sheet the 50-g dough piece then brush with water for better adhesion of Fino Rye Base on the dough.
6. Sprinkle Fino Rye Base on the sheeted dough, then cut into sun shape or desired shape using a cookie cutter.
7. Place in the center of the flattened round dough.
8. Proof until double in volume.
9. Sprinkle with flour before baking.
10. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
Yield: 5 pieces x 350 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City