How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar, salt and powdered egg yellow color in water.
2. Mix all purpose flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, buttermilk powder, Dobrim Nobro and Monofresh for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Shortening. Mix for 1 minute at high speed.
4. Ferment for 2 hours.
5. Remix dough until fully developed.
6. Divide and scale dough by 60 grams.
7. Place 15-g filling inside each dough and form into buns.
8. Arrange 7 filled doughs in 9” diameter pans.
10. Grate remaining filling on top of the dough and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
1. Combine Bakels Margarine Special, buttermilk powder, sugar and 3rd class flour and mix manually until a paste is formed.
Yield: 29 x 60-g dough