How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, egg yolk, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, evaporated or freshmilk and water in a mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Divide and scale into 55g pieces. Rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Mould and place in well-greased hamburger pans.
7. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until pale brown in color.
Yield: 38 x 55-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City