Sweet Coconut Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a spiral mixer. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Scale to 350-g pieces. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet dough to a rectangle about ¼” in thickness.
5. Apply filling (mix all ingredients in Group 2 until well-combined).
6. Fold into three.
7. Cut into 50g pieces.
9. Apply eggwash and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until done.
Yield: 34 pieces x 50g