Sweet Corn-Ube Cake Delight
How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, blend together Bakels Muffin Mix and softened butter until the mix is completely coated.
2. Add 25% of the liquid ingredients. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, then at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Gradually add the remaining liquid. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
4. Pour Apito Ube Paste until and continue mixing until color is equally distributed.
5. Fold in the sweet corn kernels.
6. Deposit batter in a well-greased 8" round pan.
7. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk for 3 minutes in high speed.
1. Slice the top of the cake to achieve a flat surface.
2. Cover the cake with icing.
3. Boil Saphire Neutral and water. Cool slightly then soak the sweet corn kernels that will be used to decorate the cake.
4. Combine Apito Ube Paste and Piping Gel Neutral for added decoration.
Yield: 1 piece x 8" round cake