How to do it:
1. Place flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, milk, and egg yolk in mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale and mold into desired shapes. (Refer to the list of suggested varieties) Place dough pieces into well-greased flat sheets.
6. Bake at 180°C.
Procedures for makeup of the following suggested varieties:
1. Scale dough into 60g units.
2. Mold into vienna shape.
3. Give 3/4 proof and brush top with egg wash.
4. Pipe custard filling on top. To resemble a caterpiilar form, pipe custard from left to right perpendicular to the long side of the dough piece.
Beehive Bread (three-plaited):
1. Scale dough into 30g units x 3 pieces.
2. Round the dough pieces and roll to form 3 strands.
3. Place the strands parallel to each other with their top ends together.
4. Move the left strand over the middle strand and the right strand piece brought over in similar manner.
5. The sequence continues until the end is reached.
6. Turn over the arrangement so that the free ends are brought to the bottom.
7. Proof then apply egg wash.
8. Pipe with prepared Fino Coffee Boy Topping. Add flavor on the Fino Coffee Boy Topping as desired (ex. Mocha, espresso flavocols)
9. Sprinkle with Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
Topping for Beehive Bread:
1. Cream softened butter for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down.
2. Gradually add eggs for 30 seconds on medium speed.
3. Add Apito Butta Vanilla Essence
4. Add Fino Coffee Boy Part 2 on slow speed until well incorporated.
5. Pipe on top of the beehive bread.
6. Refrigerate remaining topping.
1. Refer to Chocolate Chiffon Cake recipe to prepare the cake.
2. Divide crosswise the yield of one jelly roll pan.
3. Fill with the prepared custard filling.
4. Roll the cake as for jelly roll. Set aside.
1. Scale dough into 300g units.
2. Roll out to form a rectangle.
3. Wrap the cake roll with the dough.
4. Egg wash. Top with custard filling.
5. Bake without proofing.
Custard Filling for Duets:
1. Whisk all ingredients at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Place on piping bag.
3. Pipe on top of the duets prior to baking.
Tuna Supreme (Twisted Finger shape):
1. Scale dough into 60g units.
2. Roll the dough piece to form a string.
3. Join both ends and twist.
4. Fold the twisted string halfway to the top.
5. Place on greased flat sheets.
6. Give 3/4 proof. Egg wash.
7. Place on top the bread the prepared tuna supreme filling.
8. Bake until golden brown.
Filling for Tuna Supreme:
1. Blanch the minced onions and finely chopped bell peppers.
2. Drain the corned tuna.
3. Combine everything in a clean bowl.
1. Scale dough into 70g units.
2. Roll out the dough pieces and wrap the medium size hotdogs.
3. Cut into four portions.
4. Place onto greased hotdog roll pan or fluted paper cups.
5. Proof. Egg wash
6. Bake until done.
Sweet ball a-tete:
1. Scale dough into 50g units.
2. Make the head by pinching one-quarter of the dough ball with the side of your hand. Roll back and forth on the working table.
3. Use your fingertips to make a hole in the center of the larger piece of dough.
4. Push the head of the dough into the hole.
5. Place onto brioche molds or ensaymada tins.
6. Proof and gently apply eggwash.
7. Bake until rich golden brown.