Tarte aux Canneberges Orange
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare the tart mold (group 1 ingredients). In a mixing bowl, using a paddle attachment, mix together Biscuit Mix, oats and butter on low speed for 30 seconds. Switch to medium speed and continue mixing for 1-3 minutes just until the dough is manageable to handle. Do not overmix.
3. Dust the table with cake flour and roll out the dough thinly. Transfer the dough onto a greased pan. Flatten the dough until the dough is formed on the pan. Dock holes.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes. Allow the tart mold to slightly cool in the pan. Transfer after 10-15 minutes and allow cooling. Set aside.
5. Prepare the ganache (group 2 ingredients). In a pot, allow whipping cream to boil. Pour over Pettina Non-temp White Chocolate and mix until melted. Fold in orange zest and pistachio.
6. Assemble tart. Pour white chocolate ganache into prepared tart mold. Once set, layer Les Fruits 50% Cranberry mixed with fresh orange juice.
7. Finish the tart with Diamond Glaze Red on top for extra gloss.
Yield: 2 tarts (6”)