Tender Potato Biscuits
How to do it:
1. Add hot water to Fino Potato Flakes, mix by hand until combined. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, Bakels Baking Powder, salt and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is pea-sized. Use a fork to stir in mashed potatoes. Make a well and pour in egg, cold water and milk. Stir into a loose dough.
3. Transfer dough onto a floured surface and knead until combined.
4. Sheet out dough to about 1-inch thickness and cut into circles with a biscuit cutter.
5. Place biscuits onto an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with milk.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 230°C or until bottoms are golden brown.
7. Serve warm with butter spread.
Yield: 15 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City