Thin Crust Pizza
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Shift to high speed and mix until 85% developed.
3. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Scale dough to 300g. Rest for another 20 minutes.
5. Flatten dough to a circle. Place on a greased 12” diameter pizza pan. Prick the dough surface with a fork.
6. Proof until ready.
7. Prick the surface again, then add toppings.
8. Bake at 225°C for 15 minutes.
9. Remove pizza from the pan, then bake directly on the oven floor for 5 minutes.
Yield: 5 pieces x 300g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City