How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes at high speed.
2. Fold in melted butter carefully.
3. Deposit batter in a paper-lined jelly roll pan. (16”x12”x1” jelly roll pan)
4. Bake at 180 ºC.
5. Put filling and roll.
1. Whisk egg yolk and sugar for 4 minutes.
2. Add cornstarch and Bakels Bake-stable Custard Mix gradually.
3. Place in a wax paper-lined jelly roll pan and bake at 220C for 5 minutes.
1. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream at high speed for 1 min.
2. Combine cold water and Bakels Condensed Milk. Add solution gradually to the cream while mixing at high speed for 5 mins. or until desired volume is achieved.
Yield: 1 roll