How to do it:
1. Dissolve egg color powder in water. Set aside,
2. Combine all dry ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 8 minutes or until developed.
5. Scale into 400 grams and rest dough for 10 minutes.
6. Form into a loaf shape and proof until ready.
7. Cover the loaf pan and bake at 180°C for 30 mins
8. Let cool and slice into small rectangular pieces.
9. Brush with Bakels Margarine Special and dredge with sugar.
10. Bake at 170°C for 10-15 mins.
Yield: 168 x 8g