Torta de Banana con Langka
How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar in water and add jackfruit flavor (if needed). Combine with ripe jackfruit strands then boil over medium heat until strands are soft. Cool and set aside.
1. Place bananas in a mixing bowl. Mash using a cake paddle.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl including langka filling. Blend on medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. Deposit 120-g batter in greased mamon tins. Place tins on a flat tray. (Option: Cooked langka strands may be placed on top of batter for aesthetic and identification purposes)
4. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
5. De-pan immediately after baking.
Yield: 8 piece x 120g batter