How to do it:
1. Cream sugar, Fino Cake Emulsifier, Bakels Margarine Special and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 2 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add eggs one at a time while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Add dry and liquid ingredients alternately while mixing on low speed for 1 minute. Begin and end with the dry ingredients.
4. Scrape down and mix on low speed for 6 minutes.
5. Deposit into greased and lined small loaf pans (approximately ¾ full).
6. Bake at 180°C.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City