Tres Capa dulce Tarta
How to do it:
Red Velvet Layer:
1. Combine Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, oil and water in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes using a wire whisk.
2. Deposit in a 6” round pan.
3. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
1. Whisk all ingredients for the cheesecake layer on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
2. Whisk on high speed until light, approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Deposit in the same pan (on top of the red velvet layer).
1. Combine Whip Brite and water in a mixing bowl. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Get 200g of the whipped icing and combine it with the crushed chocolate cookies.
3. Leave 100g of the icing plain.
1. Apply the icing with crushed chocolate cookies on the cake. Use the plain icing to pipe rosettes on top.
2. Drizzle with melted Apito Cooking Chocolate.
3. Top with chocolate cookies.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake