Triple Chocolate Brownies
How to do it:
1. Blend water, oil and eggs in mixing bowl.
2. Add Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, sugar, all purpose flour and Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons and mix using a paddle on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Deposit batter in greased 9x9 inch pan.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 160°C. Do not overbake. Fresh-baked brownies appear underbaked but will set once cool.
5. Cool completely before cutting.
Yield: 1 piece 9x9 square pan
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City