Tuna Grain Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine flour, Bakels Instant Yeast – Low Sugar, Lecitem Supreme and Fino Grain Base.
2. Dissolve sugar, salt and molasses in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on low speed then add Bakels Shortening.
4. Continue mixing on high speed until developed.
5. Scale into 60-gram dough pieces, round and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Put tuna filling and mold.
7. Proof and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 30 pieces x 60g buns
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City