How to do it:
1. Combine cake flour, Bakels Cake Concentrate, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. Add vegetable oil, egg yolk, water and Apito Ube Paste. Mix by hand until smooth.
3. Set aside.
1. Using a wire whisk, whip egg white and cream of tartar for 1 minute.
2. Gradually add sugar and continue mixing until medium stiffness is obtained.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on medium speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add cold water gradually while whipping with a wire whisk on high speed for 3 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
3. Fold in Apito Ube Paste.
1. Using a paddle, beat Bakels Whipping Cream on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Using a wire whisk, continue mixing Bakels Whipping Cream on high speed while gradually adding cold water.
3. When the acceptable volume is reached, add the softened butter and continue mixing until the desired consistency is achieved.
1. Fold in batter portion into foam portion.
2. Deposit in a tube pan.
3. Bake at 180°C until done.
4. Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
5. Spread filling in the middle and cover with icing.
Yield: 1 x 8 inches round cake