Ube-Dulce de Leche Sweet Dough
How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, and buttermilk in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve Apito Ube Paste in water. Add ube solution and egg yolks to the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add butter and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until developed.
4. Scale to 60g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten into oval shape and apply 10-15g of filling. Seal and round.
6. Arrange the dough pieces in a round pan to make a flower shape.
8. Apply eggwash and sprinkle peanuts on top.
9. Bake at 180°C.
Yield: 36 pieces x 60g dough