Ube Jelly Roll
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in Group 1 and blend on slow speed until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed for 1 minute.
3. Gradually add sugar and whip until medium peaks.
4. Fold in foam portion into batter portion.
5. Deposit in a jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 18 minutes or until done.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream and softened butter in a mixing bowl and whip using a paddle on high speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cold water gradually and whip with a wire whisk until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
Yield: 1 jelly roll
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City