Ube Marble Inipit
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except for Apito Ube Paste in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
3. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Get 67g batter and combine it with Apito Ube Paste (Batter A) until uniform in color. From this mixture, place 26g in a piping bag (Batter B).
5. Combine Batter A with the plain batter and mix lightly with a spatula to create a marbled appearance.
6. Pour the marbled batter into a greased and lined jelly roll pan. Spread the batter by tilting the pan in different directions, as needed. Do not spread it using a spatula as it might ruin the marbled appearance.
7. Pipe straight lines of Batter B on the surface (parallel to the long end of the pan).
8. Create a feather design using a toothpick or a barbecue stick.
9. Bake at 165°C for 20-30 minutes or until done.
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on high speed for 1 minute using a wire whisk. Scrape down.
3. Continue mixing on high speed for 3-4 minutes until light.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and chill for 35-40 minutes or until easy to handle.
1. Cut the cake crosswise into half.
2. Spread the chilled filling on the surface of the cake that does not contain the design.
3. Sandwich the filling by covering it with the other half of the cake, making sure that the design is on the outside.
4. Chill before cutting it into 1”x 2” pieces.
Yield: 1 jelly roll pan (38 pcs inipit sandwiches)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City