Ube or Custard Filled Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, and water in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes.
2. Place in a bowl. Cover and rest for 2 hours.
1. Combine all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Dobrim Extra Strength, Balec Lacto Albumen, Fino Potato Flakes, water, and sponge in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Rotitex and Bakels Margarine Special. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until fully developed.
3. Scale to 40g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough. Put each filling side by side on the dough and fold.
5. Place dough on flat sheets.
6. Proof and bake at 180°C until done.
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until homogeneous.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and cold water in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Fold in Bakels Dulce de Leche.
Yield: 46 pieces x 40g dough