How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, Ovalett, sugar and Apito Ube Paste in a mixing bowl. Mix at 1st speed for 1 minute.
2. Add sifted dry ingredients, shift to 3rd speed and continue mixing for 4 minutes while adding water.
3. Pour batter in a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
5. Roll in a clean cloth or brown paper dusted with flour or sugar.
6. Top with desired icing.
Yield: 1 roll
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City