How to do it:
1. Blend Bakels Muffin Mix, eggs, and water on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Shift to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes.
3. Gradually add oil while mixing on speed for 1 minute.
4. Fold in cinnamon powder.
5. Deposit 900-g batter in rectangular aluminum pan.
6. Bake at 150°C for 50-60 minutes or until done.
7. Place a star tip in a piping bag and fill it with Vanilla Cream.
8. Once cooled, pipe Vanilla Cream diagonally on top of the cake. Sprinkle chopped almonds and cinnamon powder.
Yield: 1 rectangular cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City