How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, blend together Apito Biscuit Mix, Bakels World Compound Butter and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Scrape. Mix on medium speed for 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Deposit the dough in an 8” x 8” greased and lined square pan and evenly punch down. Another option is to roll out or sheet the dough in between two layers of wax paper or plastic and carefully transfer into the square pan.
4. Poke the crust using a fork.
5. Bake at 200°C for 18-20 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Evenly spread out a thin layer of Bakels Caramel Cream.
8. Add the nuts.
9. Melt Non-temp Dark Chocolate. Pour over the caramel and evenly spread out.
Yield: 1 – 8” x 8” square pan ~ 16